This top is perfect for date night or a destination wedding. She's elevated enough to pair with one of our skirts and wear to a festive formal event, and is easy to wear for more casual with jeans and sandals. This gal is a great, versatile piece.
Pictured paired with the Patsy Fluted Pencil Skirt
- Cross-front wrap top that ties in the back for adjustability
- Center back zipper closure
- It has light built in padding and boning for maximum support and no need for a bra...unless of course you want one!
- Light Khaki & Scarlet Floral print
- Slim, slight crop body length
- Cross over ties for adjustability
- Carmen is wearing size 2
- Size Chart
Fabric & Care:
- 100% Cotton
- This textile has been created through a table block printing process. A technique done by hand, in special workshops, using ancient methods. Because of the art of hand printing, subtle print and dye variations will occur on this fabric. These are a part of the beauty and character of garment and make it all the more special.
- Dry Clean Only
- We all look better after a good steam...for best movement, steam before wearing.
Behind the Scenes at the EDDY Photoshoot in Italy:
Meet Our Talented Photographer & Model
Kirby Stenger (Photographer)
Carmen Tiani (Model)