The Emily is the epitome of easy-wear elegance. She has an empire waist that flows into the light cotton skirt. Delicate crochet lace finishes the edges of the neckline and armholes. She is fully lined with hidden side pockets.
- Crochet lace finishes the neckline and armhole
- Side zipper closure
- Side pockets
- Fully lined
- Light Khaki & Scarlet Floral print
- Empire waist
- Midi length
- Silvia & Carmen are wearing size 2
- Size chart
Fabric & Care:
- 100% Cotton
- This textile has been created through a table block printing process. A technique done by hand, in special workshops, using ancient methods. Because of the art of hand printing, subtle print and dye variations will occur on this fabric. These are a part of the beauty and character of garment and make it all the more special.
- Dry Clean Only
- We all look better after a good steam...for best movement, steam before wearing.
Behind the Scenes at the EDDY Photoshoot in Italy:
Meet Our Talented Photographer & Models
Kirby Stenger (Photographer)
Silvia Visaggio (Model)
Carmen Tiani (Model)