Tie back details make the top of this dress adjustable, and displays a beautiful juxtaposition to the slim waist, leading into full layers along the exquisitely pleated skirt finished with crochet lace.
- Cross front wrap top that ties in the back for adjustability atop an invisible center back zipper closure.
- Light built-in padding and boning for maximum support and no need for a bra...unless of course you want one!
- Adjustable straps
- Small slit on bottom tier
- Three tiers each finished with crochet lace
- Fully lined
- Redwood & Sapphire Floral print
- Tie details make the top of this dress adjustable
- Slim through the hips, opens up to three tiered full skirt
- Silvia is wearing size 2
- Size chart
Fabric & Care:
- 100% Cotton
- This textile has been created through a table block printing process. A technique done by hand, in special workshops, using ancient methods. Because of the art of hand printing, subtle print and dye variations will occur on this fabric. These are a part of the beauty and character of garment and make it all the more special.
- Dry Clean Only
- We all look better after a good steam...for best movement, steam before wearing
Behind the Scenes at the EDDY Photoshoot in Italy:
Meet Our Talented Photographer & Models
Kirby Stenger (Photographer)
Silvia Visaggio (Model)
Carmen Tiani (Model)