Lucile is a dreamy voluminous skirt with ruffle details.
With a nod to the sophistication of the dresses of the 50's, this skirt is the perfect combination of statement and effortless romance. Lucile can be paired with the coordinating Casey Puff Sleeve Top or styled on its own with other pieces from your collection.
To add to the whimsy, this skirt has touches of intricately woven gold lurex that add a sparkle, glistening in the sunlight
- Fused hem for added skirt volume
- Invisible center back zipper closure
- Fully lined
- Alabaster/Multicolor Floral With Lurex
- Fixed waist with full statement skirt
- Katty is wearing size S
- Katty's measurements: Height 5'8", Bust 34", Waist 26", Hips 36.5"
Garment Specific Measurements (Inches):
Fabric & Care:
- 98% Cotton, 2% Lurex
- This textile has been created through a table block printing process. A technique done by hand, in special workshops, using ancient methods. Because of the art of hand printing, subtle print and dye variations will occur on this fabric. These are a part of the beauty and character of the garment and make it all the more special.
- Made in India
- Dry clean only
- We all look better after a good steam...for best movement, steam before wearing
Behind the Scenes at the EDDY Photoshoot in Mill Valley:
Meet Our Talented Photographer & Model
Kirby Stenger (Photographer)