Dreamt up by our designer for her rehearsal dinner, this asymmetrical skirt is constructed with versatility in mind. It's elevated enough to wear to a festive formal event with the matching top, yet perfectly capable of flexing casual with a pair of wedges and a white tank for your next day party. It won't just make you want to dance...it'll make you want to twirl!
Pictured paired with the Hadley Off-The-Shoulder Tie Top
- Crochet lace finishing
- Center back zipper closure
- Full length with a sassy slit up to the knee
- Pale magenta & indigo floral
- Slim fit through the hip
- True to size
- Cameron & Kristen are wearing size 2
- Cameron's Measurements: Height 5'8", Bust 32", Waist 25", Hips 35"
- Kristen's Measurements: Height 5'10", Bust 29.5", Waist 23.5", Hips 35"
- Size Chart
Fabric & Care:
- 100% Cotton
- Crafted using a hand printing technique
- Subtle print and dye variations will occur due to the art of hand printing
- Made in India
- Dry clean only
- We all look better after a good steam
Behind the Scenes at the EDDY Photoshoot in Sedona:
Meet Our Talented Photographer