This asymmetrical skirt is inspired by our designer's custom creation for her originally planned rehearsal dinner, that turned into the perfect Covid beach wedding look. This skirt is an all-star. Elevated enough to wear to a festive black-tie event with the matching top, this skirt can flex casual with a pair of wedges and perfect white tank to a house day party. This gal is a great, versatile piece.
Pictured paired with the Peyton Puff Sleeve Top With Fringe
- Crochet lace finishing each of the four tiers
- Center back zipper closure
- Solid self lining
- You'll want to twirl in this number. Full length with a sassy slit up to your knee, this maxi skirt has movement.
- Redwood & Sapphire Floral print
- Slim fit through the hip, leading into an easy, flowy lower portion
- She looks good on all body types
- Fits true to size
- Carmen is wearing size 2
- Carmen's Measurements: Height 5'9", Bust 30", Waist 23", Hips 35"
- Size chart
Fabric & Care:
- 100% BCI Cotton
- This textile has been created through a block printing process. This is a technique done by hand, in special workshops, using ancient methods. Because of the art of hand printing, subtle print and dye variations will occur on this fabric. These are a part of the beauty and character of garment and make it all the more special
- Made in India
- Dry clean only
- We all look better after a good steam...for best movement, steam before wearing
Behind the Scenes at the EDDY Photoshoot in Italy:
Meet Our Talented Photographer & Model
Kirby Stenger (Photographer)
Carmen Tiani (Model)