Dreamt up with versatility in mind, this layered skirt is elevated enough to wear to a festive formal event with the matching top, yet perfectly capable of flexing casual with a pair of wedges and a white tank for your next backyard party. It won't just make you want to dance...it'll make you want to twirl!
The forest green ground print feels season-right and festive for the holidays with copper and crimson running throughout, but also transitional enough for year-round dressing.
Pictured paired with the Victoria Embroidered Top
- Crochet lace finishing
- Center back zipper closure
- Full length with a sassy slit up to the knee
Forest/Copper & Crimson Floral print
- Full length
- Slim fit through the high hip then easy fit
- True to size
- Eirinie is wearing size 12 | Isabel is wearing size 2
- Eirinie's measurements: Height 5'11", Bust 38", Waist 33", Hips 44"
- Isabel's Measurements: Height 5'11", Bust 32B, Waist 25", Hips 36.5"
- Size Chart
Fabric & Care:
- 100% Cotton
- Crafted using a hand printing technique
- Subtle print and dye variations will occur due to the art of hand printing
- Made in India
- Dry clean only
- We all look better after a good steam...for best movement, steam before wearing
Behind the Scenes at the EDDY Photoshoot in San Francisco:
Meet Our Talented Photographer & Models
Kirby Stenger (Photographer)
Isabel Li (Model)
Eirinie Carson (Model)