This cropped blouse has dramatic puff sleeves crafted from lightweight cotton that contrast beautifully with the slim bodice. Full sleeves are thoughtfully folded into fixed cuffs that are fully embroidered. This beautiful blouse features a side body zipper for a perfect, sleek fit. The forest green ground print feels season-right and festive for the holidays with copper and crimson running throughout, but also transitional enough for year-round dressing.
Pictured paired with the Brenda Tiered Skirt
- Slightly cropped
- Open neck
- Puff sleeve with button cuff closure
- Sleeve cuff is fully embroidered following the body print Side body
- Invisible zipper for easy getting on and off
- Forest/Copper & Crimson Floral print
- Slim, slightly cropped body
- Fits true to size
- Isabel is wearing size XS | Eirinie is wearing size L
- Isabel's Measurements: Height 5'11", Bust 32B, Waist 25", Hips 36.5"
- Eirinie's measurements: Height 5'11", Bust 38", Waist 33", Hips 44"
- Size chart
Fabric & Care:
- 100% Cotton
- This textile has been created through a table block printing process. A technique done by hand, in special workshops, using ancient methods. Because of the art of hand printing, subtle print and dye variations will occur on this fabric. These are a part of the beauty and character of garment and make it all the more special.
- Made in India
- Dry clean only
- We all look better after a good steam...for best movement, steam before wearing.
Behind the Scenes at the EDDY Photoshoot in San Francisco:
Meet Our Talented Photographer & Models
Kirby Stenger (Photographer)
Isabel Li (Model)
Eirinie Carson (Model)